This Festive Cheese Ball is a delicious blend of zesty goat cheese, cream cheese, fresh rosemary, pistachios, and dried cranberries.
Festive Cheese Ball
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 1 (11-ounce) log goat cheese, softened
- ½ (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup chopped dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, beat goat cheese and next 3 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Shape mixture into a ball, and wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a shallow dish, combine pistachios and cranberries. Unwrap cheese ball, and roll in nut mixture. Serve immediately with crackers, or wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!