Everything seasoning isn’t just for bagels anymore! Add it to your roasted cauliflower for a side dish that is full of flavor.
Everything Spice-Roasted Cauliflower
Serves: 4 to 6
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In an 8-to 10-inch skillet, pour water to a depth of ½ inch; add kosher salt, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower, stem side down; cover skillet with foil. Cook until cauliflower is just tender, about 8 minutes. Remove cauliflower, and let drain, stem side down, on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Wipe skillet dry.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and garlic salt. Slowly drizzle butter mixture into center of cauliflower. Place whole cauliflower, stem side down, in same skillet. Spread mayonnaise all over cauliflower; sprinkle everything seasoning and red pepper all over cauliflower.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Rotate skillet in oven; bake until golden brown and a knife inserted in center of cauliflower comes out easily, 5 to 8 minutes more.