Snack on these delicious English Muffin Mini Pizzas to get a yummy taste of turkey pepperoni, Italian cheese, and minced bell peppers.
English Muffin Mini Pizzas
Makes 12 pizzas
Write a review
- 1 (12-ounce) package sourdough English muffins, split
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Italian 4-cheese blend
- ¼ cup mini turkey pepperoni
- 2 small green bell peppers, minced
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place English muffin halves, cut sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Spread each with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Decorate pizzas using pepperoni and minced bell pepper to resemble ornaments. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/