Write a review
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- Toasted baguette slices
- Garnish: fresh tarragon
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients. Gently stir in eggs, bacon, and green onion. Serve on baguette slices, and garnish with tarragon, if desired. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- For faster preparation, use 2 (9.3-ounce) bags peeled hard-cooked eggs in place of cooking and peeling the eggs.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/