Serve up these Easy Skillet Green Beans to round out any meal.
Easy Skillet Green Beans
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 8-ounce) packages fresh French-style green beans
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Add shallot to reserved drippings in skillet, and cook for 1 minute. Add green beans, and cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes or to desired tenderness. Add salt and pepper, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle with bacon before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/