Easy Pork Tenderloin
Write a review
- ¼ cup Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together steak seasoning, garlic salt, and red pepper. Rub tenderloins with oil, and sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, in batches if necessary, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned. Transfer pork to prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/