Throw all the ingredients for these beef tips into a slow cooker, and let it do all the work for you.
Easy Beef Tips
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 2 pounds lean beef tips
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16-ounce) package egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- In a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, stir together beef and next 6 ingredients. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until beef is tender. Serve over egg noodles.
- Serve these beef tips over hot cooked rice, if you prefer.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!