You just can’t go wrong with Classic mac and cheese. This Easy Baked Mac and Cheese will have everyone coming back for a second helping.
Easy Baked Mac and Cheese
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together 2 cups Cheddar and hot cooked pasta until combined. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, evaporated milk, sour cream, and salt. Stir egg mixture and
- butter into pasta mixture until combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about
- minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar, and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!