You just can’t go wrong with classic macaroni and cheese. This Easy Baked Mac and Cheese will have everyone coming back for a second helping.
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together 2 cups Cheddar and hot cooked pasta until combined. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, evaporated milk, sour cream, and salt. Stir egg mixture and butter into pasta mixture until combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar, and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Click here for 24 more easy family meal recipes from Paula Deen.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!