Cranberry pancakes drizzled with cranberry maple syrup make this dish double the delight at breakfast.
Makes about 1 dozen
Write a review
- 1 maple syrup
- 1⅔ cups fresh cranberries, divided
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix*
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- In a medium saucepan, bring maple syrup and 1 cup cranberries to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until cranberries begin to burst. Let cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Spray a griddle or large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and heat over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together baking mix and next 4 ingredients. Stir in remaining ⅔ cup cranberries. Pour batter by ¼ cupfuls onto hot pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry; turn and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve pancakes warm with cranberry syrup.
- *We used Bisquick.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!