Double Chocolate-Pistachio Brownies
Makes about 2 dozen
Write a review
- 1½ cups butter, softened
- 1½ cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup dark chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, letting excess extend over sides of pan. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla at medium speed with a mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until combined. Stir in white and dark chocolate morsels and pistachios. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Using excess foil as handles, remove from pan before cutting into bars.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/