Bacon could bring a smile to a frowning face no matter the time of day. This recipe adds a bit of smoky richness to the bacon flavor we all know and love.
Dijon Mustard Bacon
Makes 12 servings
Write a review
- ⅔ cup Dijon mustard
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 (16-ounce) packages bacon
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, and place oven-safe wire racks on prepared pans.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, sugar, and paprika. Dip bacon strips into mustard mixture, letting excess drip off. Place bacon on wire racks.
- Bake, turning twice, for 25 to 30 minutes or until bacon reaches desired degree of doneness.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/