Deviled Egg Potato Salad
Serves: 8 servings
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved (quartered if large)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- Garnish: sliced green onion, paprika
- In a large saucepan, bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain potatoes, and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, pimientos, relish, vinegar, mustard, salt, and peppers. Stir in potatoes and green onion until combined; gently stir in eggs. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with green onion and paprika, if desired.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!