These Curry Pecan Deviled Eggs are a refreshing take on the Southern classic with toasted pecans and fresh chives.
Curry Pecan Deviled Eggs
Makes 24 servings
Write a review
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Peel eggs, and cut in half. In a large bowl, place egg yolks, reserving egg whites. Add pecans, mayonnaise, milk, curry powder, salt, and pepper to egg yolks, stirring to combine. Divide mixture evenly among egg whites. Garnish with chives, if desired.
- To make filling a little spicier, use hot madras curry powder. If mixture seems dry, add more mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon at at time. Look for curry powder and hot madras curry powder on the spice aisle of grocery stores.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!