Pair this tomato soup with cheese toast bites for a quick dinner, or pack it for lunch with a salad.
Creamy Tomato Soup
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 2 (28-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In the container of a blender, combine all ingredients, and process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a medium saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 9 minutes or until heated through.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/