Creamy Lemon Shortbread Tarts
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 (10-ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 (3-inch) shortbread tart shells*
- Garnish: lemon slices, fresh mint
- In a medium bowl, beat lemon curd and cream cheese with a mixer at high speed until smooth and creamy; spoon or pipe mixture into tart shells. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Garnish with lemon and mint, if desired.
- *We used Clearbrook Farms Large Dessert-Size Sweet Tart Shells. These tarts are best eaten the day they’re assembled so the shells do not become soggy.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/