This bacon dip is Paula Deen’s twist on a spinach-artichoke dip.
Creamy-Dreamy Spinach, Onion, and Bacon Dip
Write a review
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped onions, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (5-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with corn chips.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/