Write a review
- 4 slices bacon
- 5 cups fresh corn kernels (about 10 ears)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble, reserving drippings in pan.
- Add corn to pan, and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Stir in heavy cream and remaining 3 ingredients. Cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until corn is tender. Top with reserved crumbled bacon.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/