These miniature pastries are a delectable mixture of crawfish, cream cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese.
Makes about 4 dozen
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces frozen crawfish tail meat, thawed and drained well
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 (1.9-ounce) packages frozen phyllo shells
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion and next 4 ingredients, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Stir in crawfish and next 3 ingredients until cheese melts. Spoon about 1 tablespoon crawfish mixture into each phyllo shell, and place on prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!