Makes about 1 gallon
Write a review
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 (1-ounce) package fresh mint
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups vodka, chilled
- Garnish: lemon slices
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water and sugar to a boil over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolved. Remove from heat, add lemon zest and mint, and let cool completely. Strain mixture into a small bowl, discarding solids.
- In a large pitcher, stir together cranberry juice, ginger ale, vodka, and cooled mint syrup. Serve immediately over ice. Garnish with lemon, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/