This Cranberry Congealed Salad is a sweet addition to your supper table.
Cranberry Congealed Salad
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (1-ounce) box unflavored gelatin (4 envelopes)
- 2 (14-ounce) cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¾ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- ⅔ cup chopped celery
- Fresh arugula
- Garnish: fresh cranberries
- Spray a 6-cup gelatin mold with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, bring juice and gelatin to a boil over medium-high heat; stir in cranberry sauce. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in walnuts and celery. Pour into prepared mold, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or for up to 2 days.
- Unmold onto a bed of arugula, and garnish with cranberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!