This Cranberry-Clementine Sauce is full of fresh cranberries, ginger, and sweet clementine juice.Recipe Card
Makes about 1 cup
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) bag fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon clementine zest
- ½ cup fresh clementine juice (about 5 clementines)
- ⅓ cup chopped clementine sections
- ½ teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, water, zest, and juice; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until cranberries burst and mixture thickens. Stir in clementine sections and ginger. Pour into a bowl; cover and chill.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!