This Cranberry-Citrus Punch is a perfect pick to refresh guests at your next festive social gathering.
Makes 1 gallon
Write a review
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 (25.3-ounce) bottles grapefruit-flavored sparkling water,* chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- Garnish: fresh cranberries
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, gently stir together all ingredients. Garnish servings with cranberries, if desired.
- *We used Perrier Pink Grapefruit Sparkling Mineral Water.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!