Cranberry-Bourbon Sippers are a refreshing flavor blend of cranberry, pomegranate, lime, and lemon, and bourbon.
Makes 15 servings
Write a review
- 1⅓ cups light brown sugar
- 1⅓ cups water
- 2 quarts chilled cranberry juice
- 2 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup chilled fresh lime juice (about 10 to 12 limes)
- ½ cup chilled fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- Garnish: fresh cranberries
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and 1⅓ cups water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring just until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and chill until cold.
- In a large pitcher, combine syrup, cranberry juice, and remaining 4 ingredients. Serve over ice. Garnish with fresh cranberries, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/