This Cranberry Apricot Chutney is a special treat.
Cranberry Apricot Chutney
Makes about 3 cups
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring cranberries, granulated sugar, and ½ cup water to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook until cranberries begin to burst, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in apricots and all remaining ingredients. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!