Makes 4 to 6 servings
Write a review
- 5 cups toasted cubed cornbread
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ¹⁄₃ cup sliced green onion
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine cornbread cubes and next 5 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk, sour cream, and dressing mix. Pour over cornbread mixture just before serving, tossing gently to coat.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/