Prepare this Cobb Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing for quick and delicious lunch.
Cobb Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
Makes 4 servings
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, and peeled
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed lettuces
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- For dressing: In the container of a blender, combine all ingredients; process on high until smooth.
- For salad: On a serving platter, arrange lettuces, and top with chicken, avocado, and all remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!