Make this classic pimiento cheese recipe again and again!
Classic Pimiento Cheese
Makes about 4 cups
Write a review
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, pimientos, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Stir in cheeses until well combined. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/