You can rely on this tried and true Classic Barbecue Sauce for your all-purpose barbecue needs.
Classic Barbecue Sauce
Makes 3 Cups
Write a review
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1½ cups firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons powdered mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together all ingredients, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Let cool completely; refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/