This Citrus-Mustard Glazed Ham is full of flavor from fresh orange juice, brown sugar, honey, and Dijon mustard. It is a perfect main to serve at your upcoming family celebrations.
Citrus-Mustard Glazed Ham
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 2 cups water
- 1 (8- to-10-pound) fully cooked spiral-sliced ham
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- Garnish: fresh kale
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil, and place a wire rack over foil.
- Pour 2 cups water into bottom of roasting pan, and place ham, fat side up, on rack. Cover loosely with foil, and bake for 2 hours.
- In a medium saucepan, bring orange juice and remaining 4 ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove ham from oven, uncover, and baste with orange juice mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, basting every 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 140°. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with kale, if desired.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!