This Cinnamon Chai Tea Latte is a yummy blend of complex flavors that dazzle the tastebuds.
Cinnamon Chai Tea Latte
Makes about 6 cups
Write a review
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 teaspoons whole allspice
- 2 cups water
- 4 chai tea bags*
- Garnish: ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks
- In a large saucepan, bring milk, sugar, cinnamon sticks, and allspice to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until cinnamon and allspice are fragrant, about 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil over medium heat. Add tea bags, cover, remove from heat, and let stand for 10 minutes. Discard tea bags, and stir tea into milk mixture; serve immediately. Garnish with cinnamon, if desired.
- *We used Twinings Chai Tea.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/