Chocolate-Toffee Potato Chips are an enjoyable snack that balance sweet and salty flavors.
Chocolate-Toffee Potato Chips
Makes about 6 dozen
Write a review
- 1 (13.5-ounce) bag ridged potato chips*
- 2 (4-ounce) bars semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) bag toffee bits*
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Place potato chips in a single layer on prepared pans. Drizzle with melted chocolate; sprinkle with toffee bits. Let stand until set. Store in airtight containers for up to 1 week.
- *We used Ruffles Potato Chips and Heath English Toffee Bits.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!