These Chocolate-Raspberry Truffles are filled with flavor from raspberry preserves, almond extract, and toasted almonds.
Makes about 3 dozen truffles
Write a review
- 12 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves, at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package chocolate-flavored candy coating, melted
- Garnish: chopped toasted almonds
- In a microwave-safe large bowl, microwave chocolate and cream on High in 30-second intervals, stirring after each, until chocolate is melted and smooth (about 2 minutes total). Stir in preserves and almond extract, stirring until smooth. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Using two forks, dip truffles into melted candy coating, letting excess drip off. Place truffles on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with chopped toasted almonds, if desired. Let stand until coating is set. Store, covered, at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!