Makes 1 (10-inch) loaf
Write a review
- 1 cup crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- ½ cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Garnish: grated chocolate, chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Line a 10-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty plastic wrap, letting excess extend over sides of pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and melted butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, chocolate-hazelnut spread, and remaining 4 tablespoons sugar with a mixer at medium speed until smooth; fold in 3 cups whipped topping. Reserve 1 cup cream cheese mixture in a small bowl. Spread half of remaining cream cheese mixture over chocolate crust.
- Stir melted chocolate into reserved 1 cup cream cheese mixture until smooth, and spread over cream cheese mixture in pan. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Spread remaining whipped topping over cream cheese layer. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Using excess plastic wrap as handles, carefully remove frozen loaf from pan, and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with chocolate and hazelnuts, if desired. Slice and serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/