Enjoy the salty-sweet combo in these flavorful and fun pretzel rods great for giving to loved ones. Mix and match your favorite toppings; you’ll need about 1 cup total to cover the pretzels.
Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Rods
Makes about 30
Write a review
- 6 (2.6-ounce) bars milk chocolate, chopped and divided
- 1 (10-ounce) bag pretzel rods
- Toppings: mini chocolate morsels, crushed peppermints, sprinkles, chopped peanuts
- Line a baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper.
- Reserve ⅓ cup chopped chocolate. Place remaining chopped chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on high, in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate melts (about 1½ minutes total). Stir in reserved ⅓ cup chocolate, stirring until chocolate melts and is smooth.
- Working over bowl, spoon chocolate over pretzels, letting excess drip off. Place pretzels on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with desired toppings, and let pretzels stand until set.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/