These Chocolate Chunk Blondies are a delightful sweet treat.
Chocolate Chunk Blondies
Makes 2 dozen
Write a review
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla at medium speed with a mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt until combined. Add to butter mixture, beating at medium speed until combined. Stir in chocolate and pecans. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven, and let cool completely before cutting.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/