This isn’t your typical fudge. This scrumptious Chocolate Bacon Fudge will have you coming back for more.
Chocolate Bacon Fudge
- Chocolate Bacon Fudge
- Makes 64 pieces
- 4 (4-ounce) bars semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (1-pound) package bacon, finely chopped and cooked until crisp
- 2 cups toasted chopped pecans
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting excess extend over sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, cook chocolate, condensed milk, butter, and cream over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Reserve ¼ cup cooked bacon; stir remaining bacon and pecans into chocolate mixture. Spread mixture into prepared pan; sprinkle with reserved bacon, gently pressing into chocolate. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours. Using excess foil as handles, remove from pan before cutting into 1-inch squares. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!