Fresh herbs elevate the flavors of spring radishes in these Chive-Roasted Radishes.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 2 pounds radishes, halved
- ¼ cup minced fresh chives, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss together radishes, 2 tablespoons chives, oil, salt, and pepper; arrange in single layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons chives. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!