This all-in-one meal is packed with smoky chicken, grilled corn, and fresh mango salsa. Top it off with the zesty Lime-Honey Dressing for that extra kick of flavor.
Chipotle-Lime Chicken Salad
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 (8-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- 1½ teaspoons ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 ears yellow corn, shucked
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- Lime-Honey Dressing (recipe follows)
- Mango salsa and lime wedges, to serve
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; brush pan with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Brush chicken with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. In a small bowl, stir together ground chipotle chile, salt, and black pepper; sprinkle onto chicken.
- Add chicken to pan; grill over medium heat until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 165°, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan. Loosely cover; let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into 1-inch-thick slices.
- Add corn to pan; cook over medium heat until corn begins to brown in spots. Loosely cover with foil. Cook, turning occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Cut kernels from cobs.
- Arrange spinach and arugula on a serving platter. Top with chicken and corn. Pour Lime-Honey Dressing over salad. Serve with mango salsa and lime.
Serves: ½ cup
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime zest and juice, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream until combined. Use immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days; whisk before using.