Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked according to package directions
- 3/4 cup crushed buttery round crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken, onion, and garlic to skillet, and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in soup and next 4 ingredients. Stir in linguine until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan, and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Casserole can be assembled, covered, and refrigerated overnight. Uncover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking as directed.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/