Chicken Meatballs with Spicy Honey Mustard Sauce are sweet and savory appetizers that satisfy hungry party guests.
Chicken Meatballs with Spicy Honey Mustard Sauce
Makes about 1½ dozen
Write a review
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 1½ teaspoons garlic salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup stone-ground mustard
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, next 3 ingredients, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, onion power, and paprika. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, and place on prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the center registers 165°.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mustards, honey, red pepper, and remaining ½ teaspoon garlic salt. Serve with meatballs.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/