Chicken and Ham Pockets
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Write a review
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken and next 5 ingredients.
- Unroll pizza dough onto prepared pan. Cut dough in half crosswise. Spoon half of chicken mixture into center of each dough half. Fold 1 short side of dough over filling, pressing edges to seal. Brush dough with olive oil.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool for 5 minutes; slice and serve.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/