This Chicken Fettuccine recipe is so versatile. Use whatever combo of meat and veggies your family likes.
Chicken Fettuccine with Asparagus and Peas
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1-pound) bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup water
- 3½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- ½ (16-ounce) package fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- Garnish: shaved Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and next 3 ingredients. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until tender. Add Alfredo sauce, cheese, and ½ cup water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in chicken and peas. Add pasta, stirring to combine. Garnish with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!