Serve these scrumptious Cherry Crostini appetizers at your next potluck or big family dinner.
Makes 2 dozen
- 1½ pounds pitted fresh cherries, halved
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 24 toasted French bread rounds
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- In a large saucepan, bring cherries and orange zest and juice to a boil over medium heat; cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, goat cheese, and honey; spread over bread rounds. Top with arugula and cherry mixture. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!