This cheesy artichoke dip from Paula Deen will become your go-to party appetizer recipe for years to come.
Cheesy Crab and Artichoke Dip
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream and yogurt blend*
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated Asiago cheese
- ¹⁄₃ cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container jumbo lump crabmeat, drained and picked free of shells
- ¼ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Toasted baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 1½-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together Neufchâtel, sour cream blend, ½ cup Parmesan, and next 9 ingredients. Gently fold in artichokes and crab. Pour mixture into prepared pan, and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup Parmesan and bacon.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
- *We used Breakstone’s Greek Style Sour Cream and Nonfat Yogurt.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/