This Cheesy Corn Dip is perfect with your favorite tortilla chips.
Cheesy Corn Dip
Serves: 10 to 12
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4½ cups fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped green onion, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend
- 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add corn; cook, stirring frequently, until corn is just tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in bell pepper, chiles, and onion; cook until green onion begins to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low; stir in cream cheese until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream, cheese blend, bacon, and seasoned salt. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons green onion. Let stand for 10 minutes; serve with chips.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!