Cheesy Barbecue Pork Dip
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound chopped cooked barbecue pork
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl, stir together cooked onion, cream cheese, mozzarella, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, and next 3 ingredients until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Top with pork, and drizzle remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce onto pork.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/