This Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti has a rich and creamy alfredo sauce, zesty tomatoes and veggies, and a gooey Cheddar cheese topping.
Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package processed cheese product, cubed
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in alfredo sauce and cheese product until melted and smooth. Stir in tomatoes and next 4 ingredients until well combined. Spoon into prepared pan, and sprinkle with Cheddar.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes and more by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!