California Ranch Burgers
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 6 kaiser rolls, halved and toasted
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1½ cups alfalfa sprouts
- ½ cup french fried onions
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- Sliced tomato
- Green leaf lettuce
- Spray grill rack with nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- In a large bowl, stir together ground chuck, dressing mix, and pepper. Divide mixture into 6 portions; shape each portion into a 5-inch patty.
- Grill patties, covered with grill lid, for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness. Top each patty with 1 slice cheese, and remove patties from grill.
- Spread 1 tablespoon ranch dressing onto bottom half of rolls, and top each with ¼ cup sprouts, patty, fried onions, avocado, tomato, lettuce, and top of rolls. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/