These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are great appetizers for your upcoming cookouts.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Makes 2 dozen
- 2 cups buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into thirds and pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4-ounce) package blue cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (12-count) packages slider buns
- In a large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, whisk together 1 cup buffalo sauce, dressing mix, and celery seed. Add chicken, and seal bag, turning to
- combine. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick non-flammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Remove chicken from bag, discarding marinade, and grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 165°. Brush chicken with remaining cup buffalo sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add sour cream, beating until smooth. Stir in blue cheese and next 3 ingredients.
- Place chicken pieces on bottom half of buns, and spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on top half of buns. Place on chicken, cheese side down, and serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!