Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen
Write a review
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 2 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup minced green onion
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a wire rack on pan, and spray rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together ground chicken and next 7 ingredients until well combined. Shape mixture into 1½-inch balls, and place on prepared rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in center registers 165°. Toss meatballs with wing sauce, and serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/